Scoring a 5 in AP German Exam is every student’s dream. AP Exams are hard to take but if a proper guideline is followed and a proper Guide Book is read one can easily get along with it. This article includes a comprehensive guide especially on how to score a 5 in AP German Exam along with a Book Recommendation that will make your job easier.
AP German Exam Pattern And Guide:
The AP German Exam comprises of 2 Sections:
1- The MCQs Section:
- The first section is MCQs type which consists of 65 Questions and 95 Mins are given to attempt this section.
- It covers 50% of the overall exam.
- The first 30 MCQs are text-based, in which a statement will be given and you would have to choose the correct answers.
- While the remaining 35 MCQs can be either in the form of audio, visual, text, or something else.
- This Section carries Solid marks and can be a game-changer.
2- The Free-Response Section:
- This section consists of 8 questions and 80 minutes are given for it.
- You will have to write 1 email reply, 1 persuasive essay, do a verbal cultural comparison, and simulate a conversation.
- All these are easy types of questions.
Being a literature paper German AP Exam is one of the toughest papers in the whole exam, but with proper and organized study/preparation and with the use of the right books and methods, any student can easily get through it and score a 5.